2021 CLASSES ON HOLD
TTC CLASSES FOR 2021, Term 1-4 are currently “ON HOLD” due in part to Covid19 restrictions, but also due to family care responsibilities. I will keep my registrations current with view to re-starting in Feb, 2022, when my position will likely be better placed to give proper attention to my classes.
I thank all my previous members and invite all further interest / inquiries via e-Mail, SMS or Call, if you would like to kept advised re changes / updates.
The information that follows has been provided as a general idea but it is expected that venue times/ days may need to be rearranged due to Hall Hire Provider changes since Covid19 effects from 2020-21.
Tai Chi Classes are held at Morwell and Churchill (Latrobe Valley, Victoria).
Classes start in the first week of February and then follow school term scheduled dates until reduced sessions in Term 4.
Public Holidays also reduce the number of sessions provided – particularly for the Monday Morwell sessions.
Term 1, 2022 Morwell Feb – Mar (~7 weeks*)
Churchill Feb – Mar (~8 weeks)
Term 2, 2022 Morwell Apr – Jun (9 weeks*)
Churchill Apr – Jun (~10 weeks)
Term 3, 2022 Morwell Jul – Sep (~10 weeks)
Churchill Jul – Sep (~10 weeks)
Term 4, 2022 Morwell Oct – Dec (~9 weeks)
Churchill Oct – Dec (~8 weeks*)
* Classes are not scheduled for Public and School Holidays
See more details below. For further inquiries or to make a booking go to *Contact*
MORWELL, DAY CLASS: Mondays, 1-2 PM
- Classes are held in the Foyer, at Kernot Hall, (Venue next to the Lake, behind the GippsTafe) on Princes Drive, Morwell
- Doors open at 1, for registration and signing in, before starting approx. 1.05 pm.
- Ample parking is available in the carpark adjacent to railway line and limited parking is available alongside the lake and Kernot Hall Entry.
- There will be no Morwell sessions scheduled on Labour day, Easter Monday, & Queen’s Birthday Public Holidays.
- Occasional venue changes are advised at a prior class, whereupon the session is switched to the Morwell District Girl Guide Hall, 33 Mc Donald St, near the Morwell Leisure Centre (enter from Margaret St.) Ample off- road parking is available .
- See also: News Update for these change notifications.
CHURCHILL, DAY CLASS TUES 9-10 am and 10-11 am
CHURCHILL, EVENING CLASS TUES 6-7 pm
- Doors open at 9 or 10 am or 6 pm for registration, before starting approx. 5 mins after.
- Enter the building at glass doors, Follow corridor to right (alongside the Library); room is first door on the left.
- Parking is available in Phillip Pde and also inside the designated off-road car-park next to the Skate Park .
- There will be no Churchill sessions scheduled for Melb Cup Day, Public Holiday in Term 4 _Nov.
TRARALGON & CHILDREN’S CLASSES (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
- Inquiries will be accepted for a possible future class.
FEES and CONDITIONS
- Medical Certificate: ALL persons must sign a declaration that they are in sound health OR to provide a Medical Certificate to support their participation in TTC classes.
- Free Trial: The first week of attendance (at any time during the term) is a Free Trial for newcomers or if attending a different Course Program
- There are 2 Fee Payment Options: Option 1_This option has 2 fees payable: Part A_ Term Fee and Part B_ Attendance Fee.
- Part A) The “Term Fee” is $35 or $25 conc. per term ( Note price rise + $5 from 2020). and is due at the first week attended or the next following free trial. It is non- refundable.
- Part B) The “Attendance Fee”: This is $5.00 for ALL, and is payable at each session attended. (Except for the newcomers’ free trial session).
- Credit will be considered upon request where total fees for pro-rata attendance is greater than $10/ session.
- Option 2. Fee is for the Single Session Payment (apart from the trial session) is $10 for all.
- Up-Front Total Term Payment Option also exists for all Classes by arrangement, following the formula of Total of Applicable Term Fee plus the Scheduled number of term weeks @ $5. There is no discount offered – it is for attendee convenience only. Credit will be arranged for any missed sessions.
- Class Size is limited.
- Cancellation: TTC reserves the right to cancel the program (with notification).
- Pre-requisite: Please read through the information at Important Notice before starting your new class.
- Prior booking: This is required to ensure that class placement is available.
- Note *Dates and Venues are subject to Changes. These will be advised at preceding sessions, the News Link at the website , or by direct contact as needed.
The TTC Registration Form and Class Notices are currently available at classes or by request.