FEES and CONDITIONS
- Medical Certificate: ALL persons must sign a declaration that they are in sound health OR to provide a Medical Certificate to support their participation in TTC classes.
- Free Trial: The first week of attendance (at any time during the term) is a Free Trial for newcomers or if attending a different Course Program
- Term Fee ($30 or $20 conc.) This is non- refundable.
- Fee No. 1_”Term Fee” is due at the first week attended or the next following free trial.
- Fee No. 2_”Attendance Fee”: $5.00 for ALL, is payable at each session attended. (Except for the newcomers’ free trial session).
- Credit will no longer be applied for pro-rata class attendance (unless by request due to exceptional circumstances), where the formula will default to credit for the total paid difference from the total of Single session fees @ rate of $10.
- A Single Session Fee Option (apart from the trial session) is $10 for all.
- Up-Front Total Term Payment Option also exists for all Classes by arrangement, following the formula of Total of Applicable Term Fee plus the Scheduled number of term weeks @ $5. There is no discount offered – it is for attendee convenience only. Credit will be arranged for any missed sessions.
- Class Size is limited.
- Cancellation: TTC reserves the right to cancel the program (with notification).
- Pre-requisite: Please read through the information at Important Notice before starting your new class.
- Prior booking: This is required to ensure that class placement is available.
- Note *Dates and Venues are subject to Changes. These will be advised at preceding sessions, the News Link at the website , or by direct contact as needed.
Please note: The “TTC Registration Form” and Class Notices Summarising the Website information, are currently available at classes or by request.
THE TAIJI CENTRE
BALANCE YOURSELF THE TAI CHI WAY (2019)